Note: SCECHs are pending for this event.
Keynote Speaker Information
Day 1 - Brandi Simonsen
- Professor at the University of Connecticut
- Partner of the National Technical Assistance Center on PBIS
- Author of Classwide Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
Day 2 - David Kilpatrick
- Associate professor of psychology at SUNY College at Cortland
- Expert in reading assessment and intervention
- Author of Assessing, Preventing, and Overcoming Reading Difficulties
REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN YET, A ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE RELEASED WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE.