Save the Date Flyer Released
A new Save the Date flyer is available, which includes biographical information on Dr. Brandi Simonsen, Dr. David Kilpatrick, and Dr. Terry Scott.
MIBLSI Presentation Opportunity
We are inviting submissions for sharing your MTSS/PBIS implementation experiences through a Poster Presentation at the MIBLSI state conference, “MTSS: Getting it Right and Doing it Better.” The two-day conference is April 12 and 13, 2018. The poster presentations will be held on day one during the conference and available for viewing on day two.
Poster presentations provide an informal opportunity to share detailed examples of what you have done and learned implementing MTSS/PBIS in your ISD/district/school and to generate one-to-one or small group discussion about how MTSS/PBIS is actually working.
Keynote Speaker Information
Day 1 - Brandi Simonsen
- Professor at the University of Connecticut
- Partner of the National Technical Assistance Center on PBIS
- Author of Classwide Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
Day 2 - David Kilpatrick
- Associate professor of psychology at SUNY College at Cortland
- Expert in reading assessment and intervention
- Author of Assessing, Preventing, and Overcoming Reading Difficulties
REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN YET, A ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE RELEASED WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE.